Business Development manager
About your new role:
We are looking for an entrepreneurial spirit, with a solid background in corporate development, consulting or financial advisory. In your new position, you will be part of our Business Development team, that connects strategy and ambition with execution and customer value. The projects you will be involved in, range from launching new products, to new markets and strategic partnerships.
The position will be based in our headquarter in central Copenhagen. Some travel activity is to be expected.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Driving strategic business development projects together with the operational teams
- Assisting the management team in preparing the strategy and execution plans
- Preparing financial forecast and business case analyses
- Preparing communication material with internal and external stakeholders
You are passionate about what you do and a professional who thrives in a high-skilled and dynamic environment. You are motivated to work with a company, which aims at driving financial inclusion on grand scale. Also, you have the following profile:
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience from management consulting, financial advisory/M&A or a business development function
- You have a proven track record in driving projects with many stakeholders
- Preferably you have a background within financial services, although not a must
- You communicate fluently in English and is excellent in writing
- You are responsible and take pride in getting the job done
- You thrive in a job with changing priorities and tasks
You will become a part of a fast-growing FinTech company, with huge ambitions and a dynamic and flexible mind set. We are a very diverse group of professional people from all over the world and aims to maintain an entrepreneurial, nimble and flexible approach to our business.
We promise that at Inpay you’ll never stop learning or being challenged! You work alongside international and experienced colleagues ranging from IT developers, bankers, payments specialists, former consultants and serial entrepreneurs.
A very cosy office located centrally in Copenhagen near Kongens Nytorv and with the royal family as our neighbours.
A salary that matches your skills.
Inpay is a successful Danish Fintech company, processing millions of transactions worth billions of dollars for Banks, Corporates and Postal Organizations, worldwide.
We live in the centre of Copenhagen with 4 smaller offices around the globe. We are profitable, 60 people, 30 nationalities, innovative and technology-driven by heart.
Our roots come from working with big data, compliance and AI for more than 25 years and our DNA is to create innovative leading-edge infrastructure, that plays a vital part in our customers payment offerings.
We are a very ambitious and very agile by hearth. We think global and we are part of a group with big dreams to positively improve the lives of millions of people. This means the pace is high, suggestions and ideas are always welcome, failures and learnings are part of the routine and we expect you to go the extra mile so we can conquer the world together.
We are regulated by the Danish FSA and in a number of countries outside EU as well. This means amongst other that compliance, data and insight is key to success.
Our coffee machine, candy stash and other vital infrastructure is shared with our sister company Eurogiro, that delivers Financial Systems to organisations such as Japan Postbank, Swiss Post and Standard Chartered Bank.
Everything we do must be based on our values -TAPIR – Trust, Accountability, Innovation, Passion & Respect.
We are sometimes unconventional in our approach, always innovative and very passionate about everything we do. This is why our values such that build on old virtues like respect, trust and accountability are so important.
Our values reflect how we conduct our business and how we act to interact with both internal and external stakeholders.
How to apply:
To apply, please use the button below.
Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.
For further information on the position, please contact
• Chief Strategy Officer, Michael Mikkelberg on [email protected] or phone +45 25 947 635