Web (Ruby, JS) Developer
About your new role:
At Inpay, you will play a key role in a fast growing, international payment service provider with huge ambitions. We expect you to have the same and that you can see yourself as part of a dynamic industry and company.
As part of the development team, you will be participating in developing Inpay products and services.
The position connects the binary world with the commercial world. Not only will you grow your developing skills, but also achieve an in-depth understanding of the Financial and FinTech industry and develop skills within business communication and interaction and programming.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Develop, deploy and maintain Bank Integration Software and Financial services
- Understand, analyze and automate manual business processes
- Map and understand your customers’ needs (in-house and external)
- Design and develop web-applications to support your customers’ needs
- Develop plug-ins for connecting the core system
You are a professional and high skilled and passionate developer that thrives in a high-skilled environment.
- You have the following profile:
- Experienced Ruby/rails full-stack developer
- Experience with integration web systems
- Passion for automate and improve business processes
- Ability and curiosity to learn new framework
- Approach challenges with a methodological way to find a suitable solution
- Always have security on top of your mind
And the following skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience developing with Ruby/Rails
- Experience with developing web application and API’s
- Experience with test framework (RSpec) and writing integration and unit tests
- Experience with Git
- DevOps experience (Debian, Puppet, Jenkins) is an advantage
The position is at the heart of Inpay. You will be responsible for some of our most important parts of the value-chain. It goes without saying, that you must be responsible, stable and hungry to developing your skills and goal setting.We have colleagues from many countries, so you need to be able to communicate fluently in English.
You will become a part of a fast-growing group of FinTech companies, with huge ambitions and a dynamic and flexible mind set. We are a very diverse group of professional people from all over the world and aims to maintain a nimble and flexible approach to our business.
A very cozy office located centrally in Copenhagen near Kongens Nytorv and with the Danish Queen as neighbor.
A salary that matches your skills.
We promise that at Inpay you’ll never stop learning! You’ll be surrounded by international and experienced colleagues, so prepare yourself for some interesting and intellectual conversations.
We have legendary company outings, beers on Friday and lots of FUN!
INPAY is a successful Danish Fintech company, processing millions of transactions worth billions of dollars for Banks, Corporates and Postal Organizations, worldwide.
We live in the center of Copenhagen with 4 smaller offices around the globe. We are profitable, 60 people of 30 nationalities, innovative and technology driven by heart.
Our roots come from working with big data, compliance and AI more than 25 years ago and our DNA is to create innovative leading-edge infrastructure, that plays a vital part in our customers payment offerings.
We are a very ambitious and agile Fintech by hearth.
This means the pace is high, suggestions and ideas are always welcome, and we expect you to go the extra mile so we can conquer the world together.
We are regulated both by the Danish FSA and in a number of countries outside EU as well. This means amongst other that data and insight is key to success.
We continue to grow and acquired our sister company Eurogiro in 2018.
Central to our success are our company values.
At Inpay we live our values; Trust, Accountability, Innovation, Passion & Respect.
Inpay’s employees are unconventional in their approach, innovative and very passionate about everything they do. At the same time, our values build on old virtues as respect, trust and accountability.
We transfer these values to the way we conduct business and act towards our internal and external stakeholders.
How to apply:
ISG Danmark is responsible for the recruiting process.
To apply, send your application and cv asap to [email protected] with ref.no. 76.065 in the headline or click apply below.
You can also use our ISG career portal.
Send us your application and resume as soon as possible.
We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.