This website is provided and controlled by Inpay A/S, Toldbodgade 55 B, 1253 K Copenhagen, Denmark (“Inpay”).
You can use our website without disclosing your identity. When you access your website, we may collect data that is non-personal, such as type of number of visits, average time spend on the site, pages viewed). We do not knowingly collect personal data about any person under the age of 18 years.
We only collect and process personal data if we have a legal basis for the processing under applicable laws, for example:
- Provisions of Inpay services according to agreed terms,
- To accommodate your requests and inquires for services or information,
- Provisions of notifications such as to notify you about changes to our services,
- To accommodate a legal obligation upon us, or
- We have a legitimate interest to do so,
We will not process personal data beyond specific purposes and what is necessary to accomplish those purposes, unless stated otherwise herein or with prior consent.
Transfer of personal data
Being a global business, the data we collect from you may be transferred to a destination inside or outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) in accordance with applicable laws, as well as to data processors outside of Inpay. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and with an adequate level of protection. Personal data will not be disclosed to any third party unless permitted or required under applicable legislation.
We may share your personal information outside of Inpay as described below:
- With third party service providers for the purposes of providing services to us, that enable or support our fulfilment of our services provided to you, including, web hosting, IT systems administrators, and professional advisors, and
- To the extent required by law, for example if we are obliged to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
We have implemented appropriate organizational and technical security measures to safeguard your personal data. Any personal data submitted will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be processes for the purpose for which they were collected.
Duration of storing personal data
The duration in which we will hold your personal data will be determined primarily by the following criteria:
- to comply with legal obligations – laws or regulations may set a minimum period for which we have to keep your personal data.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms shall be subject to Danish law and any dispute, claim, matter of construction or interpretation arising out of or relating to the website, including these terms, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish courts.